My name is Kellie Corbisiero, I am a Career/College Counselor, Tenured Faculty Member, owner of two small businesses, Mom-trepreneur and I was a 1st generation college student. I struggled with trying to figure out what I should “do” and when I started community college it was on a whim, because I didn’t know what else to do. I contemplated dropping out of college many times as I had a good job at a sushi bar as a Server, but I stuck with it and I am so glad I did. It is because of my experience that I ended up in Career Counseling and dedicating my career to helping others understand the importance of selecting a career early on and teaching counselors how to inspire their students to understand and make educated career choices.
I am also the founder of Connect Career Consulting. Certified Career Counselor offering over 10 years of progressive counseling, human resources, educational counseling and career counseling experience. I founded this company to make a difference.
I saw a need for comprehensive career theoretical training, assistance with the college process and a clear path for individuals to identify their career direction. In working with clients I aim to enable growth, harmony, understanding of individual differences and career growth.
Education, Certifications and Qualifications:
- Master of Science, Counseling (Specializing in Career Counseling)
- Bachelor of Art, Psychology (Specializing in Applied Behavior Analysis)
- NCDA Certified Career Counselor
- NACE Career Coaching Certified
- Myers Briggs Type Indicator Certified
- Over 10 years of progressive work experience in HR, Counseling and Higher Education.